relocating mains water entry point

I moving the mains water entry point so that the 25 mm MDPE blue pipe comes in near my kitchen sink rather than its present awkward location.
I've dug under the foundations (1850's end terrace) and put a new 25 mm MDPE pipe in position.
The new location is approx. 6 feet away from the current and requires the pipe to be extended so I'm using one of Screwfixs straight couplers.
Are there any precautions I should take since this connection will be underground - I going to wrap pipe insulation around the pipe that is in the outside trench.
Also, to make the copper connection inside I'm buying a 25 mm to 22 mm copper adaptor set (page 196). How do these work?
Thank you, Neil

MDPE
AFAIK there is no need for this, if its deep enough then it should need no insulation. It is fine to just bury it.

I got the screwfix adapter and found that it was fine. Many on this NG though don`t like the ones from screwfix but I found it better than the all singing all dancing one from Buy and Queue. You have to buy another 25mm MDPE coupler from screwfix. When you get it, take one of the screw collars off, (the outermost cover which tightens everything) and then take all the gubbins out from one side. The adapter then sits into the coupling, push the 22mm copper in remembering to slip the screw collar onto it and tighten it up. Make sure you do use the pipe inserts in the MDPE though or it will leak eventually.
Regards
John

the
all
the
leak
It's fine to just bury it, but because you've moved its position, it is a good idea to put some warning tape about 200mm to 300mm above it and warn people that the pipe is there and to be careful.