Recommended Plasterer's

Is there anyone out there who can recommend a decent plasterer covering the Hounslow/Isleworth region in Middlesex. I have recently bought a new property and after peeling away the many layers of woodchip (which the previous owners seem to have had an extreme liking for) I am left with a room that requires mainly re-skimming.

I would like to get this done asap (this side of Xmas) but am anxious to avoid the numerous cowboys.

Thanks

Reply to
jjavanda

snipped-for-privacy@pst.co.uk ( snipped-for-privacy@pst.co.uk) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

let me know if you find one

Reply to
gna03633

In message , gna03633 writes

Now there's a major project

Reply to
geoff

No, but I can recommend a grocer's apostrophe.

Reply to
Huge