Re: Waves at Anna

Page 3 of 3

We're all sorted for Fs and zizz.
Chris
--
Chris Eilbeck mailto: snipped-for-privacy@yordas.demon.co.uk

I think you mean me.
Dunno why I'm a boiled lobster, since I'm a veggie.
------ Mortimer Hebblethwaite, MHM 35x7, Smeeter #40, BtwH 4.1, GMS 006. ------
On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 23:41:58 GMT, Mortimer Hebblethwaite

What colour do you go when dipped in boiling water?
Giles.

I don't know, I've never tried it.
Although I did buy my missus a very nice gas kettle for Xmas. You know, one with a whistle which you can remove and blow into... or just leave simmering on the ring to annoy everyone in the house.
------ Mortimer Hebblethwaite, MHM 35x7, Smeeter #40, BtwH 4.1, GMS 006. ------

Excuse me...?
On 17 Feb 2004 05:26:42 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Lobster) wrote:

JPeg. And one of Mortimer, please, for comparison.
Glenys
-- What Would Johnny Do?