Re: Polish labourers

> TeX? >

But of course. Is there any other way of doing page layou? ;-)

Reply to
stefek.zaba

I suspect that this was another of Jan Lukasiewicz's inventions.....

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

Possibly ;-) Now, if only he'd managed to file (and keep alive a series of) a patent or twelve on RPN, he or his heirs could've cleaned up when HP brought out the pocket calculator at the start of the 1970s ;-)

(Calculators floating towards the top of my conciousness as I'm catching up on mail - and uk.d-i-y while the Mozilla filter does spam recognition and the like - sitting in HP's San Diego office where the calculator marketing group hangs out, and pictures of both current and Olde Classique models adorn the walls ;-)

CHeers, Stefek

Reply to
stefek.zaba

Stefek Zaba wrote | Owain wrote: | > TeX? | But of course. Is there any other way of doing page layou? ;-)

Gloy?

I think it's time to get another cuppa. You're obviously missing your t.

It occurred to me last night, whilst watching the Eorpa report on Ukrainian workers in Stornaway, that translating John Whitfield or the On-Site Guide into Polish and assorted other languages might be a worthwhile enterprise?

Owain

Reply to
Owain