Re: Ideas for Reuse of Bulk Bags?

Hi Olav,
Keep them in stock, because outside in the sunlight (and I suppose the Ultra Violet) they disintegrate in less than a year! I used one as a Cement Mixer cover and was very disapointed when the top (where exposed to the light) fell to bits.
Ian.

A coat of aluminium paint helps, and also cuts down heat buildup. Also works for the ubiquitous blue tarpaulins.
Best use I've heard of was someone who had a badger stuck in their outhouse. They trapped it into this bag, stuck a pole through the handles and carried it outside.
Better than the BBC's recommended strategy of shooting them 8-(

Using mine at the moment to take lawn clippings and hedge/shrub trimmings, brambles etc to the tip.
Dave Baker - Puma Race Engines (www.pumaracing.co.uk) I'm not at all sure why women like men. We're argumentative, childish, unsociable and extremely unappealing naked. I'm quite grateful they do though.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.comma (Dave Baker) wrote in message

Hi
They struck me as making a really BIG beanbag, filled with loads of polystyrene packaging fed thru the shredder, plus those air pockets used for packing now.
Regards, NT

Perhaps you could rent it out for the summer and collect in the autumn... :-) .andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
On Wed, 06 Aug 2003 17:39:11 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@kodu.u-net.com (Olav Marjasoo) wrote:

had them long enough yet.
-- Olav Marjasoo Overlooking the Clyde, West Coast of Scotland