Re: Hot Water

on
even
Hope this helps http://www.newscientist.com/lastword/article.jsp?id=lw439 (very interesting many of the other questions/ answers are too).
I was 'flicking' (how do you flick when you are reading?) between this newsgroup and New Scientist and amazingly I was reading this very question.
I believe I originally received a link to the main lastword page from this group.
Rob
hays wrote:

70C is too hot. Isn't that scalding. 50C is recommended.

I believe in not letting the house fall below a minimum temp e.g. 10C. This is easily achieved by using a programmable thermostat.