Re: heating controllers with optimum start

How about this? I think I saw them at the House Building and Home Rennovation show at the NEC
http://members.aol.com/dcdcontrol/indexctr.htm
Cheers Jonathan
Ouch - bit expensive!!
Cheers
On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 15:27:04 +0100, "Colin freeserve"

Danfoss-Randall make CH and HW optimised controllers in wired and radio versions.
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
Andy
I have just contacted Danfoss - they do an optimised thermostat, TP7000 - but this will not control hot water.
There only suggestion is to use a separate timer for H/W
Regards Colin

Colin freeserve wrote:

I have a Honeywell AQ 6000, that works very well it's been running for approx 7 Yrs with no problems. Erdefen
-- (Antispam, drop pants to EMail) All outgoing Emails checked for Virus with Norton.