Re: Covering kitchen doors

"The Question Asker" burbled:

Hi, was wondering if its possible to purchase a covering for kitchen doors, >similar to what is used on work surfaces, and kitchen doors, but just buy >the covering, or a sticky back plastic.

I was wondering if there is something that will lighten a dark brown kitchen worktop.

I'll get a new worktop eventually, but is there any product I can use meanwhile?

It's not wood, so I don't suppose there are many options.

Reply to
Sheila :-D

In article , The Question Asker writes

Paint & Grain?