Re: cable stapler/tacker

looking to staple ordinary electric cable or phone cable to walls or skirting in general, I don't know if these tackers are adjustable for different size staples. The staples are half round to fit the cable, I know the staples come in different sizes. Just thought they would be a lot easier than these white cable nails, the ones that leave you with blue/red finger tips.