Re: Awning Poles

N. S. retched Awning Poles onto my recliner:

Need a new awning for an Abbey Aventura 325. Hear a lot about 'steel, alloy >and fibre glass' poles. We seem to be leaning towards a Ventura Atlantic 950 >with fibre glass poles. Anyone any knowledge - past experience. One awning >supplier I spoke to does not recommend anything but steelpoles above 16ft, >but they only had steel poles in stock? Help. > >

Harry will let you slide on his pole for a small fee.

Reply to
ng_abuse-subscribe