Re: ariston boiler query

my Mum's two year old combi stops heating the water while she's running a

> bath, she says it's been like that since she moved into the house a few > months ago. It heats water ok most of the time but when she's running a > bath it stops heating the water after it is 1/3 to 1/2 full. I wondered if > anyone had any ideas they could maybe suggest.

Sunds like a high limit cut out is being activated. Get Ariston, in High Wycome to do a full service.

They will give you the name of their local service contractor.

Reply to
IMM

I had thought about that but wondered why only when on prolonged use. I had thought maybe the water was going through it too slowly and causing it too back off on the gas valve, but that wouldn't explain why it stays cold as it should be modulating. Calling Dr Ariston........Calli

Alan

Reply to
alan