Re: ariston boiler query

Sunds like a high limit cut out is being activated. Get Ariston, in High Wycome to do a full service. http://www.mtsgroup.com/uk/index.cfm They will give you the name of their local service contractor.

I had thought about that but wondered why only when on prolonged use. I had thought maybe the water was going through it too slowly and causing it too back off on the gas valve, but that wouldn't explain why it stays cold as it should be modulating. Calling Dr Ariston........Calli
Alan