Radiator Bleed Valve Replacement

A couple of my radiators have had the bleed valves replaced .I removed the small square bleed screw and the plug it fits in to and replaced them with a plug that has a chrome bleed screw that screws in to it ...I was sure that I got them from Screwfix but can't see them on their site .. Anyone any ideas where I can get them on-line or suggest an alternative for the bleed screws...The fittings are at the ends of the radiators not the back. Stuart

Shift THELEVER to reply.

Reply to
Stuart