Radiator

I need a radiator for my livingroom. the radiator has to be a double radiator. I live in Liverpool and I have been on a few sites and I can't see any. Is there any place in the Merseyside area in which I can get a double radiator, the size is 143 x 60 cm or near the size I have given. Is there any good makes I should know about?

Thanx in advance

Stephen

Reply to
Stephen

Thanx in advance

Stephen

Reply to
Peter

live in Liverpool and I have been on a few sites and I can't see any. Is there any place in the Merseyside area in which I can get a double radiator, the size is 143 x

60 cm or near the size I have given. Is there any good makes I should know about?

Check out the plumbers merchants in Green Lane, Tuebrook (the Old Swan end) - I forget the name of it, but when I had CH put in 2 weeks ago they went there for a something they didn`t have on the van...

I think they have premises on both sides of the road

Reply to
Colin Wilson

Ryan's and son, lower breck off priory rd Anfield

Reply to
Grouch

Please don't. Usenet is a plain text medium.

Reply to
Huge

Huge wrote: || "Grouch" writes: ||| This is a multi-part message in MIME format. || || Please don't. Usenet is a plain text medium. || || || -- || "The road to Paradise is through Intercourse." || [email me at huge [at] huge [dot] org [dot] uk]

Should'nt you be advising the OP as well, Nora.

-- Grouch

Reply to
Grouch

I *am* advising the OP.

Reply to
Huge

Didn't realise that so many from Liverpool use the NGS, cheers boys/girls

Stephen

Reply to
Stephen

Stephen wrote: || Didn't realise that so many from Liverpool use the NGS, cheers || boys/girls || || Stephen

Were every where. :-D

-- Grouch

Reply to
Grouch

Looks it M8 ;-)

Stephen

Reply to
Stephen

Huge wrote: || "Grouch" writes: ||| Huge wrote: ||||| "Grouch" writes: |||||| This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ||||| ||||| Please don't. Usenet is a plain text medium. ||||| [snip]

Then why are you using this Post to inform him, instead of his own posting.?

Instead of chasing something as trivial as this, should'nt you be chasing your resident Phil Kyle.

-- Grouch

Reply to
Grouch

What's going on here, only want to know about my radiator ;-((

What have I done here

Stephen

Reply to
Stephen

You posted in HTML, and someone got a "Bakers special on". :-)

-- Grouch

Reply to
Grouch