QVS/Morrisons

Got a catalogue from QVS Direct in the post today, on the back cover it advertised this nifty looking 4.8v cordless screwdriver

bad for £9:99 - except that Morrison's sell exactly the same one for 50% less..........

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

|Got a catalogue from QVS Direct in the post today, on the back cover it |advertised this nifty looking 4.8v cordless screwdriver |

||Not bad for ?9:99 - except that Morrison's sell exactly the same one for 50% |less..........

All Morrisons are not equal. My local store Bradford Girlington/Victoria has no tools.

Reply to
Dave Fawthrop