Pumped showers - both hot and cold pumped?

I'm thinking of putting in a power shower but the pressure is low on both the hot and the cold supplies. I though of using a "double pump" but I'd rather have the pump in the shower unit. Do power showers exist that pump both hot and cold. Many thanks mikej

Reply to
mike.james

IME, they all do...

Reply to
Huge

This might explain why they don't state what they pump :-) mikej

Reply to
mike.james

The all in one power showers that have the pump integral to the box tend to have a mixer valve and a single impeller pump on the mixed flow. This is fine if you have pressure matched hot and cold gravity supplies (i.e. supplied from the same tank, or different tanks at the same level).

When using external pumps with gravity feeds, you have the choice of a twin impeller pump, or using a flush mounted mixer valve and pumping the shower head outlet before it re-emerges from the wall.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle