Mains Cold/Pumped Hot on a TMV.

Hi all,

I'm just setting about adding a shower room to our main bedroom. I have mains cold water available along with gravity hot and cold. I've bought a 2.3bar twin pump for the shower. Now I'm musing about what to do for the basin.

I'd prefer to use mains for the cold to keep it potable, but I'd also like to use a TMV to take the edge off the hot. I can use the hot output from the shower pump to get the pressures a bit more even but they'll still be a fair way out. Can I expect a TMV to be able to cope with that?

Cheers,

Colin.

Reply to
Colin Stamp