Pump in a Thai building - follow up

For those who are interested, I got a plumber to fit a new pump with a 35 metre head. All works fine now and will give a pressure over 4 bar - so the pressure is the pump (35 metre) plus the head of water (about 9 metre).

Cost, labour parts etc etc was under £100 - 6,000 Baht.

Many thanks for the help

-- Mark BR

Reply to
Mark BR

In message , Mark BR writes

Looks like I shall be doing the same in Indonesia, later in the year

Reply to
geoff