Protex Systems wall coatings.

I have had a quotation from Protex Systems, Boness, West Lothian, Scotland to repair cracks and coat the outside of my house with Protex. This appears to be a resin based paint that offers greater protection than standard exterior paints. Any comments regarding the product or this company's standard of work would be much appreciated.

Thanks, Dave

Reply to
Dave Langlands