Protex Systems wall coatings.

I have had a quotation from Protex Systems, Boness, West Lothian, Scotland to repair cracks and coat the outside of my house with Protex. This appears to be a resin based paint that offers greater protection than standard exterior paints. Any comments regarding the product or this company's standard of work would be much appreciated.
Thanks, Dave