Problem with Poterton Kingfisher MFCP 60 Boiler

Hi,

Got an issue with my Poterton Kingfisher MFCP 60 Boiler. This is whats happening, starts up ok when its supposed to, but when say the temp is met, the boiler waits for instructions to start again when temperature drops. When it gets this instruction from the control unit, the boiler just clicks away - seems to not be able to light the gas. The pilot light is lit though so thats fine. If I turn the boiler off for say 5 minutes, and then restart it - the boiler lights up and starts heating, so the issue seems to be when its already warm.

Any ideas?

Scott

Reply to
Scott