Problem closing Velux window

Hi there, I've just taken delivery of a Velux window and I'm trying to figure out how to separate the glass from the frame so we can fit it in the roof.

Anyway, while I've been mucking about with it, I managed to engage a catch in one side of the frame, and now it is remaining open and won't seem to budge.

There's a picture of the catch here:

'm probably missing the bleeding obvious, but would appreciate some advise on how to operate the thing.

Anyway, please reply if you can help. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Zargle