polystyrene cement stain

I've got polystyrene cement on my slate floor. Any ideas how to remove it?

it's dry, the floor is green brazilian slate that's been sealed (with sealant!) and polished with HG golvpolish.

should I just use more golvpolish and see if it removes it?

Andrew

Cellulose thinner and something absorbent. Acetone works too

Ypu may need to re-seal.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Acetone will dissolve the polystyrene, but will probably take off the sealant and polish too so use it sparingly.

Reply to
Rob Morley