Plastic PushFit

Now you know.

Reply to
IMM

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

I ROTFLMAO when I found you pay £400 for dills and the likes for DIY. Duh!

Reply to
IMM

That would be pretty hard to do.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

But Andy manages it.

Reply to
IMM

The only drills that I can see for more than £400 are SDS Max demolition types. I don't have one.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

Be aware that the internal size of 15mm plastic pipe is quite a bit less than 15mm copper, and at connectors the inserts reduce it considerably more. This is usually not a problem, but at times it can be. If the cold water feed that you are extending later goes off to the rest of the house you may well find that your water flow is reduced significantly - especially if you have low water pressure.

15mm plastic is fine for a single tap or a couple, but personally I would use 22mm if I knew it was going to feed several items.

Matt

Reply to
Matt Beard

Thanks for the helpful replies.

Jaime

Reply to
jaime

The 2kW router is pants though ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm

.. and the collating screwdriver. They had to withdraw that from sale.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

And the 18V combi - I tried (as in bought and returned) one, and can verify that it is indeed a piece of crap. Not even up to B&D standards.

Reply to
Grunff

But it's all OK, because they are from a reputable maker.....

Sort of like mankind really, and look what happened there...... :-)

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

Interesting analogy :-)

Reply to
Grunff

I suppose we do come with a lifetime warranty. However, like the PPPoo one, implementation is not quite like expectation.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

cue Judaen Peoples Front Yes all right but apart from the 2Kw router, the collating screwdriver and the 18v combi...

Reply to
David

Used to wonder how Ellen McArthur could claim to use PPPro tools on her boat Kingfisher before I sussed - all the dead ones are used as ballast in the keel.

Reply to
G&M