Plastic Access Panel?

I need a cover for a small recess in the bathroom wall that contains the main stoptap for my flat. The hole is about 250mm wide and 350mm high. Can anyone suggest where I might get a suitable hinged plastic cover or something similar?

How about a piece of hardboard and some blue tack?

The door from a cheap bathroom medicine cabinet?
--
*Remember, no-one is listening until you fart.*

A bit of MDF and some hinges?
Christian.
"Kevin Webb" wrote | I need a cover for a small recess in the bathroom wall that contains | the main stoptap for my flat. The hole is about 250mm wide and 350mm | high. Can anyone suggest where I might get a suitable hinged plastic | cover or something similar?
Cat flap?
Owain

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll look into that idea.

On the other hand.... << images of sitting on the bog waiting for a cat to pop its head through the cat flap >> .... nah.

Wouldn't that would be a cr*p flap? Tim Hardisty. Remove HAT before replying
Owain wrote:

You can get boxes and lids from the likes of Maplins etc.

How about a thin flat plate (disc?) just attached to the wall by one screw above the hole, and which covers the hole but lets you rotate it sideways (think of an ordinary keyhole escutcheon with a cover)? Much easier than hinges.
David

You can get proper access panels for this purpose, they're like a small loft hatch type of construction. Now if only I could remember what they're called or where they are. ..
SJW A.C.S. Ltd.