Plastering - Angle Beading

I have just put some angle beading on the corner of two walls that I am about to attempt at plastering. My question is : Do I leave the rounded corner of the beading exposed and just paint over it when painting the wall?

I have seen a posting that suggests not covering the corner of the beading. Thought that I had best clarify with the experts before proceeding.

TIA

Con.

Reply to
Red Devil

Normally it's kind of scraped clean as you skim (IYSWIM). Were it to be:

a) doing any good in defining the edge and b) covered

the plaster cover would be so thin it would just come off (after you painted it, of course).

I try and skim (when I ever do any) so it scrapes and provides a guide for the float. When I've finished, I run a damp cloth up the edge to clean it off. I tend to whack some oil base undercoat on it as well, before painting with emulsion, to be on the safe side.

Reply to
Bob Mannix