plasterboard jointing question

Making good progress with my partition wall however something I didnt take account of was how to joint the new plasterboard to the artexed ceiling as its obviously not a smooth surface. The rest of the joints I am ok with.

Reply to
ss

I think I now have the naswer `flattape` as close to the ceiling edge as possible.

Reply to
ss

Hide it (and any cracks) with some kind of moulding?

[g]
Reply to
george [dicegeorge]

A small radius of joint filler wiped into the corner (with a glove!) is about your best bet assuming you are not going to hide it under coving (where you will have the same problem with the edge of the coving against the ceiling)

Reply to
John Rumm

the glove prevents cracks appearing in your fingers

Reply to
stuart noble

Thanks all for the replies, its seems like there is no hard and fast rule, fortunately there are no large gaps so will probably just go with joint filler and hope for the best.

Thanks to all.

Reply to
ss