Planning permission - earth mound

Hi - anyone got a link which will tell me at what point an earth mound stops being "landscaping" and requires planning permission? we are a primary school trying to build a large three quarter circle earth mound - low (1.5m) but large (5m diameter/30m long) to use as an ampitheatre / venue for children's productions.

Russell

Reply to
Russell

Your best bet is to go and talk to your local planners. They are usually quite helpful if asked politely. Now put head back in bunker!

snipped-for-privacy@spamcop.net

Reply to
Peter Crosland