Part P petition

Hi, There's a petition calling for review of part P here,

chris_at_winton

I hope you've signed it!

Reply to
Roger Mills

how can you get more signatures and more people aware of it?

NT

Reply to
meow2222

By spreading the word as widely as possible - not only in newsgroups, but with personal contact with friends and acquaintances.

Also, an honourable mention in any trade journals used by small electrical contracting firms wouldn't come amiss if someone is in a position to do this.

I wonder, too, about spreading the word in Building Control departments - I'm sure that most BCOs don't like Part P!

Reply to
Roger Mills