Pan tiles in scotland.

Does anyone happen to know of anywhere with second hand pan tiles? Ideally, in fife? I'm looking for maybe 80.

) - though I expect I'll have to wander round a yard.

Reply to
Ian Stirling

Shame you missed out here but he might still have them as there were no bids .

Stuart

I hadn't thought of ebay for this. Thanks.

Reply to
Ian Stirling

You're really best off checking yellow pages for a local reclamation yard. Chances are the exact same tiles you have were used elsewhere nearby, and have since ended up being reclaimed.

David

Reply to
Lobster