Palm Zire Hot sync software lost (bit OT)

I have lost the disc with the driver for my Palm Zire to hot-sync to the Desktop PC.

Anyone got this and is it small enough to e-mail, or suggest a more appropriate newsgroup to request assistance from ?

I have searched the Palm website and it doesn't seem to be available separately.

Thanks,

Nick

Reply to
Nick Smith

Try comp.sys.palmtops and uk.comp.sys.palmtops - neither are as large as uk.d-i-y but they (we) are a helpful bunch and I'd be surprised if you didn't get a result there even if its a suggestion of an alternative bit of software.

Reply to
John W

Nick,

All you need is the Palm Desktop from here:

Regards,

Andy.

Reply to
ma005724