Palm Zire Hot sync software lost (bit OT)

I have lost the disc with the driver for my Palm Zire to hot-sync to the Desktop PC.
Anyone got this and is it small enough to e-mail, or suggest a more appropriate newsgroup to request assistance from ?
I have searched the Palm website and it doesn't seem to be available separately.
Thanks,
Nick

Desktop PC.

separately.
Try comp.sys.palmtops and uk.comp.sys.palmtops - neither are as large as uk.d-i-y but they (we) are a helpful bunch and I'd be surprised if you didn't get a result there even if its a suggestion of an alternative bit of software.
Nick Smith wrote:

Nick,
All you need is the Palm Desktop from here: <http://www.palmone.com/us/support/zire/
Regards,