Paint Runner

I've just seen 'Paint Runner' on one of the Sky shopping channels - anyone used these or have an opinion?? I'm generaly skeptical of any of these time-saving aids I see on these channels, but it doesn't look bad to me.

Thanks

Jon

Reply to
JonG

If it is the same thing here is a review -

holkingers

for the link.

I don't think I'll bother with it at all - sounds like more hassle that it's worth!

Reply to
JonG