PAGING MedwayHandyman

You got competition Dave LOL!!

Ebay 170254729253

begin 666 rtCurve.gif M1TE&.#EA" `(`)$``/___^_O[\[.SO___R'Y! 44``,`+ `````(``@```(1

35( Y8PF[#H)QTG$N>SIH5@``.P`` ` end
Reply to
RW

Strange chap :-)

Also based in Strood, ME2 postcode, a suburb of Rochester, & I've never come across him.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

The Medway Handyman coughed up some electrons that declared:

Feedback:

"nice item,packed well,good to deal with."

Why are leather shorts and a moustache coming to mind?...

Reply to
Tim S

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "RW" saying something like:

Is it just me, or do I detect a subtext of offering to shag the customer there?

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

I thought that to!

Reply to
Tom

He gives his life story and virtually offers a massage here

wonder what the private sale was in his feedback?

Adam

Reply to
ARWadworth

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "ARWadworth" saying something like:

I don't know, but this looks odd... "Excellent as usual - everyone should have one of these - Thanks so much :)"

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon