Oxygen

This must be the place to ask for an alternative to BOC. They seem to want to drain me of all my money.

Can anyone tell me about another supplier that is not as expensive as BOC? Cheers D

Reply to
Jeweller

Adam's gas?

Reply to
Phil

Air Products

although I doubt they're a lot cheaper than BOC.

Or look at some lab chemical suppliers on Google:

Or ebay for small quantities:

Chris Hogg

If you only use small volumes and are trying to avoid cylinder rental charges, you might look at

MrWeld

Have you tried Air Products?

Reply to
Peter Crosland

you after breathing grade gas ? ... or burning grade

Reply to
Rick Hughes

I thought the clue was in the name / sig

Reply to
Phil