OTT post Uncle's special shaving technique

In article , ARW writes

With a bit of luck it'll stop him posting complete bollocks to usenet.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

I find dry gives a closer shave. I don't have female skin like yours that minds being shaved. All your doing with the water is making the shave not as close so you can't feel it as much.

Reply to
Uncle Peter

Post-Eurovision, who knows any more?

Reply to
polygonum

On 29 May 2014, Broadback grunted:

Well there you go - conclusive proof that dry shaving is a *bad idea*

Reply to
Lobster

I've always maintained that using a blowlamp and scraper is the best method for shaving.

Reply to
Bod

But you're a neanderthal.

Reply to
Uncle Peter

YA Desperate Dan AICMF cow pies.

Reply to
John Williamson

Those are not good to shave with.

Reply to
Uncle Peter

Yeah, the gravy gets all down yer front. ;-)

Reply to
John Williamson

You should stop talking to mirrors.

Reply to
Bod

I've been sussed.

Reply to
Bod

"I know you are variant" spotted. Are you 6?

Reply to
Uncle Peter

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Na. Hammer them in and bite them off on the inside :)

I can't get on with anything bladed.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris