OT.. who repairs clothes?

hehe...silly question probably, but the missus bought me an expensive shirt with a sewn logo on the back and last night one of the stitches got caught on one of our dining room chairs and pulled and snapped some stitching that forms part of the logo and looks a mess. i know skilled hands can repair it no problem, but who can i take it to in the high street?

tia

Steve

Reply to
r.p.mcmurphy

In message , r.p.mcmurphy wrote

Some dry cleaning establishments undertake clothing repairs

Reply to
Alan

In message , r.p.mcmurphy writes

Anywhere that has a sign "bespoke tailor" in the window

Reply to
raden

I would do that sort of job myself, except that the local shoe mender's wife does excellent repairs so cheaply that it is hardly worth my while getting the sewing box out for anything but the most minor jobs these days. My local haberdashery usually has a few notices up offering sewing services too.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
nightjar

"nightjar .uk.com>"