OT Weather this weekend.

TNP been doing a rain dance? Anything to get rid of PVpanels.

Reply to
harryagain

No, it was me. Sorry.

Reply to
newshound

I was just drifting off to sleep for belated siesta and flash crack whoosh. A thunderstorm and high winds, Wednesday night. Rain like marbles and some hail, lasted about 15 mins, then the sun came out.

This is what we are surely used to in this country!

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

I remember that happening in the 50s. That's also when you often get rainbows, a not uncommon phenomenon in this country.

Reply to
Tim Streater

Rain dances have been going on for some weeks. You call it cricket. Dance is misleading, it suggests activity. It's more a rain tai chi type-thing.

Reply to
Onetap

Its "freak" weather. It will be reported as the worst since records began in

Reply to
dennis

or "the worst in living memory" when the writer is only 18 years old.

Reply to
charles