OT Toolstation.com

Anybody used www.toolstation.com? After seeing a post on here a few days ago I went on their site and ordered a catalogue. It arrived this morning and looks very similar in content to Screwfix but cheaper! You have to spend 50 for free delivery here though. Any experiences good or bad from anyone?
Cheers
John

I ordered some stuff. It arrived. All I can say really.
Robert