OT; Strictly

Using my amazing powers, I predict that on 'tonights' episode there will be a girl in a silver dress in the front row to the right of the judges

- and a lady in a stripy dress at the foot of the stairs.

Why these women are wearing exactly the same outfit 24 hours later is a mystery.

Derren Brown eat your heart out....

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

:-) As I suspect you know, the results programme is recorded immediately after the contest each week.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

In message , The Medway Handyman writes

I predict that if Bruce is involved he will fluff a few lines, lose the plot and scare the heck out of the gallery! :-)

Retirement is a wonderful thing, about time he took it. There again I try not to watch Strictly.

Reply to
Bill

I "watch" it from another room, where I enjoy a happy hour of listening to my music, headphones firmly on and the volume cranked up enough to drown out the damned clapping. The results are already known if you want to search.

Reply to
greyridersalso

That suggests you have at least a passing interest in who wins...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I succeed in not watching 'Strictly'. I always change to a different channel if it comes on the one I am watching.

Reply to
Davey

Using my amazing powers, I predict that on 'tonight's' episode there will be a girl in a silver dress in the front row to the right of the judges - and a lady in a stripy dress at the foot of the stairs.

Why these women are wearing exactly the same outfit 24 hours later is a mystery.

Derren Brown eat your heart out....

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

but they normally move the audience around a bit so that Daves' can't make such a prediction.

Not that I watch any of these sorts of program you understand

tim

Reply to
tim......

Abbey is drop dead gorgeous. Shame about the scouse drawl

Reply to
stuart noble

Shame that only about 45% of her is real... I'd rather have a go on Susanna and Sophie at the same time

Reply to
Mentalguy2k8

Can't quite visualise that

Reply to
stuart noble

Oh, have you never been used as rentanaudience by the beeb? Why shoot one episode, installment etc, when you can do three with just some reseating or even none and presenters changing the date.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

So its true then, the only reason for the successof this show is the female tallent on display?

I suppose I am missing out. However what are the women looking at?

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

That's the point! The presenters/judges all change clothes, they all mention "last night" or "Saturday", but nobody moves the audience!

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Each other you fool :-)

Reply to
stuart noble

Natalie for me - or, even better, Karen or Aliona.

Reply to
PeterC