OT - Santa's sleigh in space on Xmas Eve

I get them to email me when it's going to be visible. Just started getting messages again as it's moved over us.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Adrian scribbled

I hope you eat a lot of carrots.

Reply to
Jonno

That's rather mundane compared to what I was expecting which was a reference to the first article here:

I only saw the lead article at the time, about a decade or so ago. Unfortunately none of the articles were dated but, assuming the first rebuttal was within a month of the original article, the reference to Jean-Luc's matter-antimatter warp engines in the STTNG series gives us some clue. Much to my surprise, STTNG premiered the week of September 28

1987.

I may well have seen this posted via the Amateur Radio Packet Network about a quarter of a century ago. My, how time flies! :-(

Reply to
Johnny B Good