OT: On line copyright

I have just been wandering around my neighbourhood on street view and noticed that the copyright message displayed was always 2011. How do they do that when some of the images are several years old?

Reply to
Roger Chapman

There are two copyrights. Individual images have their own copyright which may or may not belong to Google. The whole system is copyright as a database and copyright dates from whenever it was last updated. Database copyright means that you can't legally copy the pictures from Google even if you have permission from copyright owners of the individual pictures.

Reply to
Bernard Peek