OT: Maybe not......

.... but it made me chuckle when I came across this snippet.

Apple computers announced today that it has developed a new chip that can store and play music in women's breat implants.

This is considered to be a major breakthrough, because women are always complaining about men staring at their breasts and not listening to them.

Reply to
The Wanderer

Nice one, good to know that Apple are keeping abreast of the times. They won't go tit's up with that idea. I bet the first tune they will hear would be "Thanks for the mammaries". That idea will be implanted on my mind for ages. Will have to go, Lil's shouting. Dave

Reply to
Dave

It made me chuckle that you came across it

Reply to
Phil L

In message , The Wanderer writes

vbg - but will it have enough mammary