OT Kitchen revamp

My daughter, who lives in South Manchester, quite near Old Trafford football ground needs her Kitchen diner revamped. I used to do most her work but am now unable to do so. What is the best way to go about getting advice and perhaps someone to carry out the work? Replacing the cupboard doors and having it re-plastered is probably the way to go. Having done that sort of work myself in the past how does one set about getting a skilled worker? If she lived in the South of the country we all know to who to go! ;-)

Reply to
Moonraker

Some councils have a "good trader" scheme and Which? magazine have a "Which Local" site which may help.

The best way is to ask around for personal recommendations. I would generally avoid the big national companies for this sort of work.

Reply to
Mark