OT: Is eye strain like arc-eye? (update)

I wouldn't be without them, except when driving at night - there is a background loss of about 10% of transmitted light, even when they look clear. I don't know whether there are different quality photochromics, but the ones I buy have a quick response and go surprisingly dark when needed.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
nightjar

Certainly most shooters seem to aim with the right eye.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
nightjar

It's an addition so for reading yours would be R 1.00+1.75 = 2.75 and L

0.75+1.75 = 2.5
Reply to
djc

Ok, so do I need two pairs of glasses then. One pair with R1 & L.75 for 'looking' and another pair R2.75 & L2.5 for 'reading' (confused) ;-(

All the best ..

T i m

Reply to
T i m