OT: Feathers; are they for the birds?

In the spring, the male pheasants attack their reflections in our French doors. Made me jump, the first time there was this loud "BONG!" noise as he pecked the glass... We cover the bottom 18" of the glass up now.

Reply to
Huge

Be thankful you don't have peacocks (a friend's parents had some blow in on a storm) they hate car mirrors, and blue cars in general.

Reply to
Andy Burns

We looked at a house nearby (we ended up buying this one) that had peacocks - it was one of the things that put me off buying it.

Reply to
Huge

In the car park at work many years ago, we had a bird which kept coming and doing a strange dance on a car roof every day. Eventually, we decided it thought it was having a water bath in the sunroof reflection.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel