OT: But useful tyre cost info in Hants area...

I had two new tyres fitted today..

High street quote (mentioning no names) - £86 / tyre...not sure if ex or inc vat...

Micheldever Tyres.. Between Winchester and Basingstoke.. £97 - the pair, fitted, balanced, new valves.. oh and 68p for disposal of old tyres :-)

Goodyear 195/65R15 NCT5 91V

BTW - I am in NO way connected... this is not an advert!

Hope this helps someone... Roy

Reply to
RzB

Not bad... IIRC I paid about 125 locally for a pair of 205/60R15 NCT5

91V recently...
Reply to
John Rumm

Sounds good. Also worth looking at is

each fully fitted and they come to you.

Reply to
Steve Rainbird

I usually call Micheldever for a quote then use that price to haggle with my more local suppliers. You can usually find a garage desperate enough for the money.

Reply to
adder1969

Hmm... I did consider this, but decided that as they quoted the good price in the first place I would give them the business.

Roy

Reply to
RzB