OT Appointment booking software

Bit of a long shot but I need some software with which to book appointments for the charity I work for.

It needs to allow other users on the network to see what appointments are available and allocate people to the appointments, and ideally produce a letter to send to them to confirm their appointment.

Reply to
Murmansk

You could look at

There are also a variety of apps/accessories for Google Calendar which might work.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

We use Doodle for ad-hoc stuff at work - it lets people see available slots and book themselves in. No sure about letters though - but might be possible to code something to its API.

Tim Watts

Sounds like MS Exchange/Outlook ?

Reply to
Jethro_uk

Well, we use TimeTrade, but I suspect that's beyond the OP's budget.

Reply to
Huge

How much to setup a cloudy exchange server nowdays ?

At £6 per person per month Google for Work must be a close contender ?

Reply to
Jethro_uk