OT: Another reversing idiot

Pillock.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Pillock.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Because I fail to see the point in the pedantic pathetic distinction.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

It really couldn't be much more pointless.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

You surprise me. Normally you get at me for misusing words.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Lack of logical reply noted.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Aww, can't you handle original thought? Book says to do this, so I do it.

The only laws are the laws of physics, you can't break those. Everything else is rules, which are just the opinion of those in power. Be a slave if you like....

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

When I was your age I owned my house, no mortgage. I had a live in girlfriend, she had big t*ts. I also had hot running water. Please tell us what have you have got.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

I find it difficult to decide which to use much of the time. Not because I don't know the difference as you have posted, but because a goodly proportion of the time I am quoting or referring to a USA usage. Writing "licence" feels unnecessarily pedantic but writing "license" feels wrong.

Reply to
polygonum

Correction: What you have.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Why should I pay for what the bank can pay for? And I have my choice of women, you are stuck with one. And I've already told you I have all the hot water I need.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Answer my question.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

I answered it completely.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

En el artículo , pamela escribió:

Amen to that.

Where's my burning torch and pitchfork?

Bête noir du jour is "would of". Grr.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

That's even worse than "off of".

Reply to
pamela

You have both been to Hertfordshire?

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Is that where urricanes ardly appen?

Reply to
Chris Hogg

En el artículo , Tim Lamb escribió:

It's the (mis-)spelling I object to, not the pronunciation.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

In message , Chris Hogg writes

I was once accused by a Liverpudlian of being a Cockney! Lots of East End folk housed here post war.

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Those two statements are exactly the same in different words, children.

Reply to
Dave W