OT: A major DIY project!

Take a look on eBay at item 190064936217.

Definitely a major DIY project, but read the description carefully. (perhaps a beginner could start with the hole problem...)

Reply to
Bob Eager

Undoubtedly with no strings attached.

Reply to
Andy Hall

I still don't understand how the f-holes went missing, though...

Reply to
Bob Eager

Come on you Philistines. This instrument ideal as it is for playing Schubert Symphony No. 8

Reply to
Graham

Isn't an f-hole similar to an a-hole only with a higher squeak?

Cheers John

Reply to
John

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Bob Eager" saying something like:

I wonder just what the 'something' that would be learning on it would be.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

;-^

Reply to