OT-a bit of humor from my nieghbour.

Doorbell rings...hello what do you want.

Rep: where acting on behalf of NPOWER and if you subscribe to the company with both Electric'n'Gas we'll give you £50 off...loadsa banter cut short.

Occupier: I'm all ready with NPOWER and have both.

Rep: Oh! thats great,thanks.

Jot's down door number and ask for his name, which is Mr white

Reps are Black :-)

Reply to
ben

LOL

I opened the door to two females who tried to give me the word of some sort of god of theirs. I wondered why their faces went bright red after a couple of seconds, then realised I was standing there in a T-Shirt with two pigs on it, and the wording "Makin' Bacon". So you can imagine the position the pigs are in on the T-shirt. :-) Oh, how we laughed.

Reply to
BigWallop

I'm feeling quite hurt and neglected now. We've *never* had anyone cold calling to get us to change our energy supplier. Hmm, thinking about it, it's taken me nearly two years to get an up to date bill from P****G**, and that's only been emailed to me.

Reply to
The Wanderer

In message , The Wanderer writes

I'm with you on this one, I've never been cold called about changing energy supplier either, I'm beginning to feel like a bit of an outcast now!

Reply to
Clint Sharp

I had my gas and electricity supply stolen twice in a few months by Scottish Gas. I had electricity from Scottish Power and gas from Scottish Gas but decided to switch to Scottish Power for both). After a month I received a letter from Scottish Power saying "sorry to see you leaving", and it was a drag to get things sorted again. Then again another couple of months later I receive the same kind of letter in the post again! Arghhh!!! Now it's sorted again but God knows for how long. And not a single explanation or apology from Scottish Gas, when I called to ask who was behind the request to move *my* energy supplies they even refused to answer, citing privacy concerns!!!

Reply to
cs