Online order tube supplier.

I need to source an online source of galvanised steel tube. The sort I am after is about one inch outside dia , is thick walled an commonly used for gas transmission. I have ferreted and googled without success. Help please Regards Pete

Peter Stockdale

Peter Stockdale said the following on 05/08/2005 18:54:

Is it for gas?

If not, you could try electrical conduit, which is 25mm diameter.

There are a number of different grades, but you should probably consider hot-dipped galvanised (as opposed to electro-galvanised).

Have a look here for specs:

can buy conduit from here:

Smudger

I fear your conduit is of a lesser wall thickness. Thanks for the suggestion anyway. Regards Pete

Reply to
Peter Stockdale

I've always managed to get galvaised steam barrel, and fittings, from tha local Gas Board depot

Reply to
Mr Fuxit

Peter Stockdale said the following on 05/08/2005 23:29:

Try this then

Smudger

Hi,

This any good?