Non-stickYellow tape!

Well not exactly, but a while ago I bought some wide yellow tape that sticks to things - but can be easily peeled off again. I can't recall I got it from - anyone know the proper name for this such tape? It's *not*

dave

Most duct tape peels off a lot of surfaces fairly easily.

You can get two inch wide paper "masking tape". You can also get a sort of masking tape for decorating made of reasonably tough brown paper, but with a band of "post-it" type glue along one edge.

PVC tape (as used by electricians) is also available in two or three inch widths, and that usually peels fairly well.

Reply to
newshound

Frogtape?

Reply to
Paul Herber

Temporary or removable tape?

Reply to
Nightjar

There's some sort of 'builder's tape' in yellow, wide and peelable. Otherwise try masking tape or gaffer tape - not duct tape.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Some duct tapes are made to be removable and may be suitable. Here's one:

pamela

Masking tape can only be peeled when fresh and hasn't been struck down too long. Leave masking tape too long and the glue goes hard and you have to tear the tape off leaving the hardened glue behind. Old masking tape tends not to stick in the first place. Much the same with the plastic parcel tape - fresh and you can peel it from, say, plastic surfaces - leave it a while and you may need a scrapper.

Reply to
alan_m

Often yes. OTOH I've peeled cheap masking tape over a year old off somewere it was overlooked, and it hadn't changed any.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr